A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 13 May 2016

Mangala: The year of surprises

No comments :

Fridays are possibly the longest day of the week for me. There are (almost) back-to-back lectures from 11am to 6pm – I guess this is the price for having two days off. However, I do love Fridays as I have two one-hour breaks, and I use these breaks to study, and to also catch up with friends and have a bit of personal reflection time.

On this particular day, I found myself musing on how exciting this semester has been. In fact, I found myself contemplating on how bizarre and unexpected 2016 in general has been! After all, there’s a surprise Australian election in less than two months, Donald Trump’s chances of becoming President are increasingly higher and Leicester City won the Premier League this year.

Anyhow, it’s time to get back to class – back to business as usual :D

No comments :

Post a Comment