A blog by Monash Business students

Wednesday 20 April 2016

LiAnn: In my Nikes

No comments :

6.15am
I get up, after much groaning in bed.
Prepare and cook my meals for the day – usually beef, vegetables and rice (pre-cooked on Sunday)
Pack my clothes and uni books. I look like a runaway with that giant duffel…
Take Pre-Workout

7.00am
GYM TIME!
Wednesday is Push day, so that means chest, shoulders and triceps
Gansta Rap is On, World is Off

After the gym, I take the train to uni. While on the train, I often read through emails and have weird wonderments. How did someone achieve something? How did they build their empire, what were they thinking? And how can I do it in my way?

10.00am – 1pm
Tutes on tutes
During my break I like to sit outside – usually at the Monsu café balcony – to eat my food and try and chill for a bit. Banking and Finance is a concoction of maths, theories and concepts, so it’s easy to get overwhelmed by it all. Just last week, I cried over Econometrics.

4.00pm
Time to go to Work, Work Work, Work, Work (no Drake feature)
I’m a receptionist at the moment, so I take a lot of calls and do lots of administrative tasks. I seriously have the coolest boss, though. After an hour, he’ll always ask, “hey do you need a break? Go stretch or something”. We usually talk about the latest runs or crazy YouTube videos we’ve watched. The last time, we talked about that Banana Girl who eats 40 bananas a day!

10.30pm
Mmmm back to the Baed: my bae, the Bed
LiAnn is out.

No comments :

Post a Comment