A blog by Monash Business students

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Molly: Monash O-show

No comments :
This morning I had the last of my introductory sessions, with this one being the second part of my introduction to commerce.

Following this was probably the highlight of O-week for me: the O-show performed by the Monash Student Theatre. This performance was described as 'an introduction to student life, with a Game of Thrones theme.' As a new student, and a Game of Thrones fan, I was incredibly excited to see how this would work, and I wasn't disappointed! I may have cried with laughter at one point, and I was almost inspired to join the Student Theatre, or at least see another production.

Later on I discovered there were many more clubs I would be inspired to join – many of which offered free food, or free vodka in the case of the Polish Society. I narrowed my choices down to the Law Students' Society, the Business and Commerce Students' Society and Debating, but I know I will be tempted into joining many more as my time at Monash progresses!

No comments :

Post a Comment