A blog by Monash Business students

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Julia: Internships

No comments :
Working as an intern is every student’s dream right? I mean, in that great big pool of talented graduates we all want a way to differentiate ourselves, and something like an internship is just the ticket. I am lucky enough to be interning here with the Marketing and Recruitment Group at Monash Caulfield for semester one. Let me tell you that apart from the resume bolstering this has been a great opportunity – not only to learn how to data merge letters, but to learn a lot about myself and meet some great people.

Although this afternoon consisted of the stock-standard intern duties, like preparing and alphabetizing name tags, every day so far has been different. I have also been surprised by the level of responsibility I have been given whilst interning here. It has given me a real insight into life after uni.

No comments :

Post a Comment