A blog by Monash Business students

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Sonia: Finding a balance

No comments :
Can we just take a minute to acknowledge that we are already in week 6 of the semester? For all of you in VCE, I'm sure the countdown has already begun for those final exams.

Wednesday is a fairly long day for myself, with a three-hour seminar beginning at 9am and a tutorial following straight after, so I normally try and fit in as much study as I can at uni so that when I get home I can relax. That's not always the case though, especially at this time of the semester because assignments are piling up and deadlines are nearing.

The main thing to remember when you get to this period of chaos before semester break is to find a balance between uni life and your personal life. It's easy to get caught up in the work load but you have to give yourself a break! So as I sit in the library for the next few hours I am going to get some work out of the way and then head out to dinner with my high school friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment