A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 21 September 2015

Joy: Week 9

No comments :

Week 9 is here already, which means there’s just one week of classes and assignments before the mid-semester break. I'm sure most students have some exciting plans after 9 weeks of studying! This week, I have a group presentation and some IBL (industry based learning) work to finish - there is usually always some work due just before the break. Then it's off to the Monash Marketing Society Ball on Thursday evening for a night of dressing up and fine dining. Of course I'm looking forward to dressing up the most!

Now that the warm weather has begun and the end of the year is close (I can’t believe it’s September already! It was only January just yesterday..), I’ve started thinking about my plans for summer. Being in my fourth year at uni, this is probably one of my last big breaks before starting full-time work, so I want to make the most of it. Who’s up for some of those crazy milkshakes?! Maybe I’ll start a bucket list of things I want to do before the summer ends…

No comments :

Post a Comment