A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 26 October 2015

Jess: My final semester... ever!

No comments :

How exciting to finally end yet another semester – my final one, actually! After four years of full-time studying while working part time, I'm ready to enter the workforce, sort of...

Surprisingly, I had a pretty good week 12! You know how people try to rush all their assignments and submit them before the clock ticks midnight and your laptop turns into a pumpkin (‘cause it's almost Halloween!!! ... Who am I kidding, the only Halloween ghost that would scare us are walking exam papers...)

Kidding aside, I handed my last ever assignments five hours early because I was so excited by the thought of being "free". After I submitted my assignment, I went out for lunch with some friends.

After exams, we have three months of summer holidays. Three months of sunshine and travelling! Happy exam-ing to all the uni and VCE students! Don't forget to keep eating well (yes, put down that can of tuna and cup of instant noodles, get some real food!), sleeping well and don't underestimate the power of taking breaks. Good luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment