A blog by Monash Business students

Thursday 8 October 2015

Kalidu: Blue skies and study

No comments :

Thankfully I woke to blue skies this morning!

I attended two lectures at university today – International Law and International Human Rights law. This week’s lectures were far more interesting than last week’s classes (which contained mostly introductory material). The two lectures were on Sources of International Law and Sources of International Human Rights Law. I’m starting to realise how unique and different the system of International Law is to our domestic legal systems.

After classes I caught up with a few friends that I made in the UK for coffee and lunch. Afterwards I went back home and decided to study in preparation for my seminar tomorrow. There were a lot of readings, so it took me three hours to complete! To top it off, Block J had a fire drill, which the block ended up failing as some people were having showers and were too slow to evacuate the building! Our flat then had dinner and watched the movie Hitman.

Now it is time to watch some TV shows online before going to bed!

No comments :

Post a Comment