A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 11 April 2016

Natalie: About me

No comments :

Hi, my name is Natalie.

I’m a 4th year student studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts double degree, which I have been doing through the Scholars Program. Under Arts, I major in Communications and minor in Human Rights and in my Commerce degree, I am majoring in Econometrics and Business Statistics.

After having an admittedly lousy first year at university, I have since really thrown myself into extra-curricular activities. For instance, I have been actively involved in the social justice club, VGen, World Vision’s youth movement, becoming Club Secretary in 2014 and this year re-joining the committee as the Communications Officer. I am really excited to share my experiences with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment