A blog by Monash Business students

Thursday 27 March 2014

Ellie: Graduate applications

No comments :
I start uni at 11 today, so I had a bit of a sleep-in this morning! I decided to catch the bus today – the bus loop at Monash is great for public transport and drops you straight at the door.

I had a short class then went to Officeworks to get my notes bound. Handy tip: print out all of your lecture and tute slides and bind them together for each unit!

The thing about being in my last year is the extra work that comes with graduate applications. I'm applying for a few investment banks and the process is quite lengthy, but it gives me an opportunity to exploit my talents. I’ve put some time into finishing these applications every night that I’ve gotten home this week.

Time to go for a run (im super keen on the study-life balance!) so that I'm ready for the days ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment