A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 24 March 2014

Ellie: Uni-free Mondays

No comments :
I stayed home most of the weekend catching up on study because of my birthday last week (I didn’t get much done then!).

I don't have uni on Mondays, so today I worked at my part-time job in a café. I work long hours, open-close, but it allows me to earn a bit of money whilst still studying.

I'll admit, it’s hard maintaining a part-time job whilst also going to uni, but I find it gives me a good work-life balance. Time management is also a red hot go for me!

I love part time work – it’s both rewarding and social. The only bad thing is having to get up at 6.30am on a Monday morning after the weekend!

6pm finally comes around and I'm done for the day. Can't wait for uni tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment