A blog by Monash Business students

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Chloe: About Me

No comments :
I’ve just started the second semester of my third year at Monash Uni. Many people have questioned my choice of a double degree of aerospace engineering and commerce but I’m thoroughly enjoying it. Both degrees have stretched me in different ways and provided an opportunity to meet lots of people. I’m a proud member of Monash Motorsport, an engineering program that designs and builds race cars. If you haven’t picked up that huge hint, I’m a bit of a rev head. When I’m not watching the Formula 1, I’m either playing club basketball, getting involved in Student Life activities or catching up with friends. Brunches are a weakness of mine combining my passion for sleep-ins and good food!

No comments :

Post a Comment