A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 29 August 2014

Julia: Intern Life

No comments :
Today I spent all day working at Club Solutions. The project that I’ve been put in charge of is the “Variety Kids Great Grand Final Lunch” auction, and it’s very exciting being to be given such an amount of responsibility as an intern.

I spent most of this morning on the phone, along with the other Monash intern, trying to contact as many people as possible to get donations, so that we can raise as much money for Variety Kids as possible.

I then spent this afternoon creating a poster to send to sponsors who were able to donate to thank them and acknowledge their input. It was a perfect outlet for all my creative energies! I also updated the database and was briefed on how Club Solutions approaches all of their social media. I even got to write the final post for the weekend on twitter #amazing.

No comments :

Post a Comment