A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 11 September 2015

Mangala: Fantastic Friday

No comments :

I totally forgot that I had another event going on! I thought I was done for the week, but I realised I had an assignment due at 5 pm today. Fabulous! So to hand in the assignment on time, I had to go to university once more, even though it is supposed to be my day off.

I’m also involved in the PWC Leadership Program, and today is the second part of the program. It’s a two-day course that focuses on building leadership skills and understanding how to distinguish yourself as an individual during important life events, such as in a job interview. There were 40 students selected across a number of faculties, and I was fortunate enough to be selected to participate in the program.

The 2.5 hour workshop was quite productive. We did some really interesting and fun activities, including throwing paper planes, play-acting different scenarios and drawing visual instructions for a hypothetical alien. Since the workshop finished at 5 pm, I made sure I handed in my data modelling assignment earlier in the afternoon.

It was a hectic “day off” but I have certainly loved this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment