A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 14 September 2015

Mira: About me

No comments :

Hi there, my name is Mira Cho and I am from South Korea. I already have a degree in public administration in South Korea, but after working at Prudential Life Insurance, I decided I wanted to go back to university and study Business.

At the time, one of my friends was in Melbourne so I originally visited Melbourne while travelling. While I was visiting, I realised what a great city it was, which is why I’m back here to study.

I am currently in my third year of a Bachelor of Business, majoring in accounting. Even though my major is accounting, I am also taking management and marketing subjects to expand my business knowledge and network with other students. I am also involved in many activities at uni, including the PAL Program, volunteer work and seminars, which is why I chose Monash over the other universities. There are many programs available that not only focus on academic studies, but also provide students with the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and become more inspired through the programs and events.

I am still drawing my life picture and trying to expose myself to as many people, cultures and environments. I’m hoping that Monash is another one of the parts that will help me complete my life picture.

No comments :

Post a Comment