A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 18 September 2015

Mira: Happy Friday!

No comments :

I’ve just finished my lecture, which means that it’s time to enjoy the weekend! Unfortunately, I have a big assignment due at the next of week, so I probably should stay at the library finalising my assignment. What a great way to spend my Friday!

I’ve heard that the weather this weekend will be great again, which is exciting! I have an invitation for a friend’s birthday party on Saturday, and I might also ask my friends to check my resume and cover letter for internship and graduate positions. They’re all working at the moment, and luckily, some of them even have experiences hiring people in their fields. I’m lucky to be able to have them help me with my resume and cover letter.

These days, I am trying to think about my future and what I am going to do after graduation, so I’m slowly researching companies here in Australia, but also in Korea as well. I still have one semester to go after this one, so it might be a bit early for graduate positions, but that hasn’t stopped me looking for vacation programs and internships. I’m finding all the gathering of information about companies really helpful, especially when trying to figure out which direction I should go in once I graduate. My father always says: Even though you cannot see the destination now, if you make a big schema of your life, and believe yourself and keep going, you will see your destination. Moreover, each moment in your life – including failures – will help lead you to your destination.

When I was young, I did not understand the point of what my father was saying. Now, however, I can understand a little bit what he was trying to say to me. Life is such a long journey, and if we first look at the big picture, the compass will be clearer moving forward.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment