A blog by Monash Business students

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Mangala: The beginning of the end

No comments :

It’s the beginning of the last week of University for 2015!

On the way to university today, I found myself contemplating what a memorable year it has been. Not only have I found and made new friendships, I have also enjoyed immersing myself in university life.

I’ve discovered that uni not only challenges you academically, but also provides lots of opportunities and caters for a range of interests. During breaks between classes, I never have to look too far away to see a club activity happening nearby. There are clubs of every kind, varying from Chess club to the Anime Appreciation society.

I also found the transition from high school to university a lot easier with the tight-knit community at Monash and the tips from my lecturers and tutors. Throughout the year they’ve constantly provided me with practical tips and their industry experiences, which I’ve found really interesting. I’ve also really enjoyed applying the theoretical content of my subjects into real life.

No comments :

Post a Comment