A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 23 October 2015

Mangala: Exam revision

No comments :

It’s my day off! But since exams are coming up, it’s more like a study day than an actual day off.

Having been to a few libraries over the past week to study, I’ve seen numerous VCE students stressing over their upcoming English exam, and to be honest, a lot of the university students look no different! I tried my best to make today as productive as possible, so I decided to stay at home, turn up the thinking music and do a few practice exams in the morning. However, I also made sure to take short breaks in between all the practice papers and revision.

Although it’s hard, I avoid snacking on junk food because I try to keep my body fit amidst all the study. I also try to regularly exercise. Some newfound hobbies I’ve found are biking, scooting and skateboarding. On breezy days, I find it particularly relaxing just to zoom along the path and feel the wind across my face. Surprisingly, going outside helps with my study as I feel a lot fresher after simply going around the park for half an hour or so.

After an extended break of physical activity, it was time to return home and study once more! Being an only child, I sometimes find myself feeling a little lonely, which is why I love being on campus and talking to all my friends at uni. I intended to catch up with several friends today, but I considered against it after thinking about all the exam revision left to do. Ah, the things exam pressure can do to you!

For now, it’s time to concentrate on exams so I can do well!

No comments :

Post a Comment