A blog by Monash Business students

Thursday 22 October 2015

Mangala: Last day of classes

No comments :

Hooray!!! It’s the final day of classes (for me at least)! I only have a Business Law tutorial and Macroeconomics lecture, but I am staying a bit longer at uni for various consultations.

I’m an audio-visual learner so I find it much more helpful to attend lectures and tutorials whenever I can. Tutorials are particularly helpful, especially because there’s less students than in a lecture and there is usually an academically stimulating topic to be discussed. However, I also go to extra consultations with my tutors whenever I need extra help with a particular topic. Most of my tutors are really helpful are happy to help me with any questions I may have. And with only a week of revision left, these consultations are crucial to getting the best possible marks during exams!

With exams around the corner, there’s a general atmosphere of stress and intensity that I don’t think I’ve ever felt before. A lot of my friends are worried about exams, however I think regularly revising content helps you feel a lot more chilled and less stressed about cramming everything in during SWOTVAC. My first exam is Business Law and it happens to be on the first day of the exam period, which means that I’ll only have a week to study for it. 

After the exams are done, I’ll be heading off to Singapore and Indonesia for a month or two to gain some industry insights into the business world in Asia and hopefully become a little bit more fluent in another language.

I can’t believe that another year has almost ended, it’s gone by so quick!

No comments :

Post a Comment