A blog by Monash Business students

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Rosemary: Double degrees

No comments :
Are you tossing up between two different degrees, and not sure which one to go with? Why not do both? Our students talk about the best parts of their double degrees and their career aspirations.

Q. In a short paragraph, tell us why you chose to study a double degree?
A. I chose a double degree because I wanted to give myself more options of units and majors to help me decide exactly what area I would like to pursue career-wise when I graduate. It also gives me more options in terms of electives and additional minors or majors.

Q. What do you think potential employers will like about your double degree in Marketing and Management qualification?
A. They will like that I have in-depth knowledge in both areas. They will also like that I’ve done a double rather than single degree as it allows me to pick different electives and minors, which in turn has allowed me to do minors in Italian and French.

Q. How does the double degree impact your future career goals?
A. It’s helped me realise what area I’d like to have a career in, and it also lets me learn about to different areas. My double degree has helped me learn about marketing and management in an organisation, which prepares me for when I become a manager in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment