A blog by Monash Business students

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Anthony: Go, go, go

No comments :

With uni, work and other extracurricular activities, life can get pretty busy and it’s hard to just relax. Every now and then, we must stop what we’re doing and take some time out for ourselves.

After a long day of uni yesterday (8AM to 4PM), then work at my part-time job (at Woolworths) from 5PM- 10PM, I was very tired to say the least. Today I finished classes at 11AM and had the rest of the day to myself, so I went to the 1000 Steps and had a run/walk/crawl up and down the trail. Even though it was extremely windy, the sun was shining and this break was much needed to help me refocus and prepare myself for the rest of the week and upcoming assignments.

As the saying goes, “Healthy Body = Healthy Mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment