A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 23 May 2016

Jessica: About me

No comments :

Hello! My name is Jessica and I’m currently in my first year of A Bachelor of Commerce, which I am doing through the Scholars Program. After experiencing my first semester of a few Commerce units, I’m hoping to transfer to Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Actuarial Science – still undecided on my major.

I am definitely enjoying the freedom university has to offer. I have engaged in a few extracurricular activities held by Non-Residential Colleges and the Monash Photography Club; I am also a subcommittee member of the Monash Actuarial Student Society.

Outside of university, I love cooking, watching MasterChef, exploring the nooks and crannies of Melbourne and doing arts and crafts projects (although very rarely).

University has been an amazing experience for me so far, and I’m looking to providing informative and entertaining blog entries for you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment