A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 10 March 2014

William: Monday morning lectures

No comments :
Today I had an 8.30 am lecture that was a bit of a struggle to wake up for! Early starts on a Monday morning can be difficult, but nothing a hot chocolate or coffee can’t fix. 

Following the lecture, I had the tutorial for that unit. We discussed issues about corporations and ethics in relation to utilitarianism, which was really insightful and different from any other unit I have done previously. With a small tutorial size, it has been great being able to have group discussions with other students (different from Accounting units, which is more individual work). Although I am not a morning person myself, I am happy to be back at uni and getting back into the routine of things!

No comments :

Post a Comment