A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 1 August 2014

Chloe: TGIF!

No comments :
Yesterday, truth be told, there was little hope of me making my 8am lecture. No fears, such early classes are rare, but when you have one, it throws you completely! Fortunately, that particular unit records their lectures and they are readily available via MULO. Hopefully, you’re as lucky as I and find that your lectures are recorded. A word of wisdom, don't miss too many; catching up on them can be as challenging as missing sleep!

Moving away from study and onto my latest downtime distraction. Baking! I’m not one for cooking but since Mum is currently overseas, I’ve had to step up. Let me tell you, baking is so much more fun! Okay okay, it’s my sweet tooth, you caught me!

I satisfied my cravings and spoilt my Dad with blueberry muffins, giant ones at that. There’s nothing like a warm muffin hot off the press, so to speak. Now I simply have to go and indulge. Don’t be too jealous!

Enjoy your weekend, I certainly will. A sleep in and my basketball game are what I’m looking forward to.

No comments :

Post a Comment