A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 14 September 2015

Mira: Time flies fast!

No comments :

I cannot believe that it is already Week 8 and there are only four weeks left until the end of the semester. And weather is also telling us that summer vacation is almost here. Yay! Have you guys got something planned for this summer? I am already thinking about what I am going to do during the summer vacation!

But, back to reality! I am so busy this week and the next following weeks. I have a marketing presentation tomorrow and hopefully it will go well, but I am a bit nervous about it. Because I’m majoring in Accounting, I’m more used to mid-term tests than presentations, but it will be a good opportunity. I also have a big assignment due next Monday, but we have a mid-semester spring break the week after, which is awesome and I’m really looking forward to it! That said, I have a few more presentations and assignments after the break.

Even though I have a lot of assignments and presentations to do, it’s a lot easier to deal with each project one by one. I also like to find time to do enjoyable things, like quick catch-ups with friends on campus for coffee or exercising.

The weather today is so beautiful and it’s a great way to start off this week. Hopefully everything goes well and I’ve still got a smile on my face on Friday!

I will keep you guys updated throughout the week! Hope you guys have a lovely day!

No comments :

Post a Comment