A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 16 October 2015

Cynthia: Weekend in Canberra

No comments :

I will be having fun outside of Melbourne for the weekend! I'm originally from Canberra, so tomorrow I'll be heading back to visit friends, then going to see a concert in Sydney the day after.

I feel that it will be a good break from the chaos of uni life, particularly as it's a bit before exams starts. Usually when going back I catch a train/bus that takes about eight hours, so I will be lugging around textbooks and studying for at least some of the time, that's for sure! Even though the trip is quite lengthy, I can't resist a good student discount - you've gotta save here and there somehow!

Unfortunately my lecturer extended my last assignment for the semester to Monday. Most people would think this was a good thing, but now it is one extra piece of assessment to worry about over the weekend. I'm going to try to get most of it done by tonight, then hopefully tomorrow I can get it cleaned up and looking presentable.

From today, it is one week until SWOTVAC starts! It is scary stuff, but thankfully my exam timetable is pretty spread out, so I feel I won't be getting too stressed compared to others who have all their exams close together.

After this week ends, I will definitely be studying and preparing myself for the big finale.

No comments :

Post a Comment