A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 29 February 2016

Nastashia: About me

No comments :

Hello, my name is Nastashia and I am from Malaysia. I am currently in my third year of a Bachelor of Law and Commerce double degree, majoring in Accounting.

This year I am involved in the BusEco PAL program, where I get to be a Monash Business School ambassador as well as mentor first year students. This program has definitely helped me meet some great people and boost my confidence. Other clubs that I have joined this year include CCA, FMAA and MASA, which are also great ways to network and to learn some tips off professionals in various workshops that are organised.

Academic stuff aside, being an international student means settling in is not always easy, but the Overseas Christian Fellowship has played a big role in making me feel at home. We meet weekly and have great group activities together, which is great. With all the volunteering opportunities the awesome people I have met over the years, university life has so far been a great experience!

No comments :

Post a Comment