A blog by Monash Business students

Monday 4 April 2016

Cindy: About me

No comments :

Hi! I’m Cindy and currently in my second year of my double degree in the Bachelor of Business (Accounting)/Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance). After high school, I was lost and the picture I had in mind of the future was still a blur, which may be why I changed courses three times in my first year! Besides the early mornings, lonely breaks and long train rides to and from campus, I enjoy the independence of being in uni more than ever!

I’ve reached out to multiple programs that Monash offers to ease my transition into uni, including the BusEco Ambassador Program and our Non-residential colleges. Not only was I able to enhance my leadership and interpersonal skills, I was lucky enough to meet some of the friendliest people and have made so many great memories from these programs.

When I’m not at uni, I try to relax by learning new songs on my guitar or by making plans with friends, because don’t we all need a social life? I also work a lot at my part-time job.

No comments :

Post a Comment