A blog by Monash Business students

Friday 8 August 2014

Antony: About me

No comments :
I’m Antony (that’s right, no h’s) and I’m in my third year of Arts/Economics, majoring in International Studies and Economics. Taking a multi-dimensional double degree that allows me to explore my principle interests in economics, foreign affairs, climate change and human rights makes uni life challenging and enjoyable!

I also serve as the Publications Director of the Economics Student Society of Australia and Amnesty Monash. At both societies, I invigorate my nerd-adrenaline by working with a team of writers to produce regular articles about economics and human rights respectively. I’ve also recently completed a consulting project with Impetus Consulting Group, a student-run organisation that provides management consulting services to not-for-profits. When I’m not rushing around at uni, you can probably find me at a stand-up gig or staying up late to watch my beloved Arsenal F.C conquer European football.

No comments :

Post a Comment